Onkyo4k Online Sharing Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW RULES 2021 ... Are you NEW ? Introduce Yourself ...

4.70 star(s)
9 Votes

nash9284

hi ive been a member for a quite awhile now but for some reason i am unable to reply to any posts but this one please can someone help me?

XuanXit

Super Moderator
Staff member
hi ive been a member for a quite awhile now but for some reason i am unable to reply to any posts but this one please can someone help me?

Drafter

Greetings,

I migrated over here after tehparadox shut down back in '17 and was registered as hipspec. I found this site and registered as Q-Branch but was only an occasional visitor. I'm pretty sure I followed the rules and didn't do anything wrong but a while later I was unable to login. A message kept popping up telling me a confirmation email was being sent but it never arrived.

Since I couldn't contact anyone to let them know I just signed up with a new account today but did it with a temp email. Now that I'm in I can't change back to me regular email. An error message says:
"Email addresses must be unique. The specified email address is already in use."

Anyone know how I can get some help to fix this?

Thanks

XuanXit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Greetings,

I migrated over here after tehparadox shut down back in '17 and was registered as hipspec. I found this site and registered as Q-Branch but was only an occasional visitor. I'm pretty sure I followed the rules and didn't do anything wrong but a while later I was unable to login. A message kept popping up telling me a confirmation email was being sent but it never arrived.

Since I couldn't contact anyone to let them know I just signed up with a new account today but did it with a temp email. Now that I'm in I can't change back to me regular email. An error message says:
"Email addresses must be unique. The specified email address is already in use."

Anyone know how I can get some help to fix this?

Thanks

You can use existing account.
And note: We are not like tehparadox, as we are not a public website. (tehparadox die is a lesson)
Therefore, we only target VIP members. Don't complain or ask for a thing if you are just a free registered member => the choice of staying or leaving is your right.
Thank for understand.