Onkyo4k Online Sharing Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to download from Google driver? - Google driver unlimited

4.00 star(s)
1 Vote

XuanXit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes. As I said, I followed that and it only extracted part 1 as its own file, leaving the other parts.

Unlike when downloading with the proper extension from the start where it joined them just fine.

Any Mac users have a solution?
Maybe it's the same as your problem:

mercadonegro

Compartir es la clave
I've donated before, now I'm going to do it again. I like this system and will see how it works. Thank you.
Translated by Google. God Google.

He donado antes, ahora voy a hacerlo de nuevo. Me gusta este sistema y veré como funciona. Muchas gracias.
Traducido por Google. Dios Google.

fila_almeida

VIP Member
Hey XuanXit — do you happen to know of any problems with using QNAP HybridMount? It's working smoothly but wondering if this may later cause you (or me) any problems.

Fusebox777

VIP Member
Yes. As I said, I followed that and it only extracted part 1 as its own file, leaving the other parts.

Unlike when downloading with the proper extension from the start where it joined them just fine.

Any Mac users have a solution?
I use Keka. I associate the .tst files with it and it extracts them directly with no name changes.