Onkyo4k Online Sharing Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to download from Google driver? - Google driver unlimited

4.00 star(s)
1 Vote

XuanXit

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is the solution I use google unlimited account to download
1. add my account Google drive unlimited to TEAM DRIVE ==> I can see file of group
2. use Google drive software:
For Windows:
https://dl.google.com/drive-file-stream/GoogleDriveFSSetup.exe
For Mac:
3. copy name of file then search it in folder shared ==> then download it.

Note: don't use Jdownload or web browser to download ==> google will block you immediately

I have recorded an instructional video on my dedicated server:

If you are a Vip member want to join TEAM DRIVE then please contact me via email: [email protected]
Thank you.

I have now contacted a google drive unlimit account provider for $20 / 1 year

benefits from google drive unlimit -> you can download 700gb / 1 day

Please let me know if you are interested.

Note:
* G-D in title = have file in Google
* Wait 15 minutes to update the file for the first login.

Last edited:
does that mean each person may download 700 GB per day from your Google Drive, or is 700 GB a universal download quota for all users which download fom this account? Thank you for clarifying.

Also, it means your GD links will not have any download quota limit, in general? Like others have reported, GD links report "Too many users have downloaded this file. Please try again in 24 hours" already on some of your links, even though they are VIP members.

XuanXit

Super Moderator
Staff member
each person may download 700 GB per day from my Google Drive.

Also, it means your GD links will not have any download quota limit, in general? --> yes.

GD links report "Too many users have downloaded this file. Please try again in 24 hours" --> Don't have problem if you join my TEAM DRIVE

Last edited:

XuanXit

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is the solution I use google unlimited account to download
1. add my account Google drive unlimited to TEAM DRIVE ==> I can see file of group
2. use Google drive software: https://dl.google.com/drive-file-stream/GoogleDriveFSSetup.exe
3. copy name of file then search it in folder shared ==> then download it.

Note: don't use Jdownload or web browser to download ==> google will block you immediately

I have recorded an instructional video on my dedicated server:

If you are a Vip member want to join TEAM DRIVE then please contact me via email: [email protected]
Thank you.

Last edited:

ShellB

It works. Just takes a lil bit to get used to it. Takes a couple more steps but if the files last longer like this, I'd say it's worth the trade-off imo.

XuanXit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It works. Just takes a lil bit to get used to it. Takes a couple more steps but if the files last longer like this, I'd say it's worth the trade-off imo.

Yes, I only need the files in existence for a year to be happy, if any luck may take longer.

Thank you for using google unlimited account and trust my way.

robertoferrari

VIP Member
I'm interested to buy a google unlimited 700gb / 1 day for $20/1 year but I looked up to your tutorial and sincerly i don't understand yet how to download from googledrive. Too complicated. I receive always the message: the file is too big. And what extension is TST? You need to download with windows right-click command? Why you can't use a download manager? i don't think that google's big brother's eye is a guarantee for the privacy of all this operations.

Last edited:

XuanXit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I receive always the message: the file is too big --> because you don't have google unlimited.

You need to download with windows right-click command? --> just copy and paste, The download software cannot be used

i don't think that google's big brother's eye is a guarantee for the privacy of all this operations. --> I don't know, but I don't care about it.

Kenji

VIP Member
How do you extract a TST file? The link in your posts doesn't lead to any page. When I click on "How to Extract file TST?" it goes to a page saying "Oops! We ran into some problems."

XuanXit

Super Moderator
Staff member
How do you extract a TST file? The link in your posts doesn't lead to any page. When I click on "How to Extract file TST?" it goes to a page saying "Oops! We ran into some problems."

alkaline

VIP Member
So just to clarify, we have to purchase the google unlimited plan in order to get the 700gb/day capability correct? I downloaded 1 BD50 (more like about 38gb) from the team drive yesterday and afterward received the download quota reached notification. This GD method is easy enough but that isn't going to work for me, so put me down for the unimited as well

XuanXit

Super Moderator
Staff member
So just to clarify, we have to purchase the google unlimited plan in order to get the 700gb/day capability correct? I downloaded 1 BD50 (more like about 38gb) from the team drive yesterday and afterward received the download quota reached notification. This GD method is easy enough but that isn't going to work for me, so put me down for the unimited as well
It's everyone's choice, I don't force anyone, I just propose the best solution for everyone and for me.
I still use uploaded for upload and google for back-ups

alkaline

VIP Member
For me it maxed out my bandwidth, which, I believe is as it's supposed to be. Firewall settings and such could affect this though...may have been what happened in case above

Michael Tran

My friend, the instruction video that you post isn't clear very hard to see, you can't really tell what need to be done if you looking at the Video.
Thanks

xeroextremities

VIP Member ★
how high are the DL speeds on GD unlimited ?
Doesn't seem to the same or consistent for everyone, in my case anyways. I have no firewall or any other settings that would be limiting my speed and yet it never exceeds 50Mbps on my 1000Mbps line. :/

So it would be : Aduvjp.1960.IMVIY.VPQAZRYR.NZITSU-HZoQQRT.asty09.part and not Aduvjp.1960.IMVIY.VPQAZRYR.NZITSU-HZoQQRT.asty09.rar?

That, unfortunately, did not work.

Last edited:

XuanXit

Super Moderator
Staff member
So it would be : Aduvjp.1960.IMVIY.VPQAZRYR.NZITSU-HZoQQRT.asty09.part and not Aduvjp.1960.IMVIY.VPQAZRYR.NZITSU-HZoQQRT.asty09.rar?

That, unfortunately, did not work.

Aduvjp.1960.IMVIY.VPQAZRYR.NZITSU-HZoQQRT.asty09.tst = Aduvjp.1960.IMVIY.VPQAZRYR.NZITSU-HZoQQRT.part09.rar

XuanXit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Followed that and it only extracted 1 part. It didn't reference the others in the same folder and extract them as one file.
if you have 3 files asty01.tst , asty02.tst , asty03.tst

So please change name = part01.rar , part02.rar , part03.rar

Do you understand?

if you have 3 files asty01.tst , asty02.tst , asty03.tst

So please change name = part01.rar , part02.rar , part03.rar

Do you understand?
Yes. As I said, I followed that and it only extracted part 1 as its own file, leaving the other parts.

Unlike when downloading with the proper extension from the start where it joined them just fine.

Any Mac users have a solution?

Last edited: