Onkyo4k Online Sharing Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How To See Content -> Please Read!

4.30 star(s)
4 Votes

XuanXit

Super Moderators
Staff member
Hi all members,
I calculate an amount of $500 is needed for all monthly expenses. It includes DEDICATED SERVER purchase money, the cost of my daily living, and other costs.... Currently I only focus on doing this job, So I need an income to survive, the website will not exist if everything is just free.

You only need to donate a small amount every month $3, but it is very necessary for me. I will be very grateful to you.

So we will tighten the member's powers as follows:
Close for new replies and new registers.
(everything will return to normal when we receive enough monthly expenses)

Vip members privileges:
Vip Can See The Hidden Content. (Don't Need Reply).
Vip can request movies or request re-up die links.
When the Vip time expires, You' be given an icon -->
and You will not be ban reply.
If you ever donate or buy an account from me, then contact me (onkyo4k.com@gmailcom), I will upgrade the membership for you.

Please contribute your comments in here, I will listen.

Last edited:
Yeah well I understand the cost of your living, servers etc, but I am unemployed for a long time now, otherwise i wouldn't be here. It's been fun while it lasted. Good bye.

XuanXit

Super Moderators
Staff member
Yeah well I understand the cost of your living, servers etc, but I am unemployed for a long time now, otherwise i wouldn't be here. It's been fun while it lasted. Good bye.
Find some job to do and generate income, every job is precious. Don't rely on family and society. So lift your butt up and go out, labor will help you have fun in life.