Onkyo4k Online Sharing Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Create ISO Blu-ray & 4k ( Ultra HD ) Disc & Play it on PC

utshiha

Blu-ray vs 4K

First of all i will leave links for download software , Below :

1- We gonna Download Software Named ( ImgBurn ) after Download Finish Install it .

2- Double Click on the software .

3- Click on ( Creat image file from files/folders ) .

4- In ( Option ) Change :

A. Data Type to MODE1/2048 .
B. File System to UDF .
C. UDF Revision to 2.50 .

then in Labels click on folder to choose the movie folder that you want make it disc .

for example u have folder (Movie ) named ( Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017) BluRay 1080p AVC TrueHD7.1-MTeam ) just one click on it to get load .

and in ( Destination ) choose the place to save the disc .

then click on ( Folder to Disc ) .

Click ( Yes ) as below .

Click ( Ok ) as below .

wait then , till The program will burn your files ( movie ) to the disc .

you can see your works as this below .

The End .....;);)

---------------------------------

Second we are going to play the blu-ray or 4K disc on PC .

1- you need download software named ( CyberLink PowerDVD 17 ) last vearsion wich can play 4k movies too.

2- after download Read ( Read me.txt ) to how install and active it to work full version .

3- after install and active full version Open CyberLink PowerDVD 17 go to ( Disc Destination ) to play your movie .

4. after loading the movie you need to choose subtitle and audio as below :

The End......;);)

Download ImgBurn ( Here ) .

CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra 17.0.2316.62 + Activation ( Here ) .

How to know if your PC can play Ultra 4K HD Movie Download the CyberLink Ultra HD Blu-ray Advisor to find out ( Here ) .

Have A nice Day ......:D:D:D

quick question, utshiha!

Sometimes, I want to create a blu ray disc from blu ray remuxed file, in the format of mkv. The original mkv has several subtitles and several audio languages. However, when I use ImgBurn, I have to select one subtitle and one audio language, which makes the rest of the subtitles and audio languages not available on the blu ray disc. Something that I did wrong? Can you assist? Thanks!

utshiha

Blu-ray vs 4K
Hi @xmlfop

you don not need to Create Blu-ray disc if u have Remuxed Movie , you Can Watch Remux Movie using ( CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra 17 ) .
load Remuxed movie in CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra 17 you will be able to Choose any subtitle that u want .

if u download full Blu-ray movie that time u need to create disc .

utshiha

Blu-ray vs 4K
@waldo68 the movie that u going to play is it blu-ray disc or normal movie as ( MKV)?

if it's blu-ray disc u cant play subtitle that u had download
if the movie is MKV , make sure that the movie and the subtitle has same name and put them in 1 folder and give it the play and enjoy

utshiha

Blu-ray vs 4K
@waldo68 it's impossible , but there is one way and it's call Re-encode the movie and it's hard